Aggborough Stadium – The home of Kidderminster Harriers
Aggborough Stadium is the finest football arena in the local area and, as such, offers fantastic facilities for anyone looking to come and support their team.
If you’re planning on visiting Aggborough as an away fan, here is some of the information you’ll need to know:
HOW YOU GET HERE
- From Birmingham, Wolverhampton and North (M5) – Exit M5 at junction (signposted A456) and follow towards Kidderminster (approximately 12 miles). At the roundabout on Kidderminster Ring Road, take the first exit (signposted A451 Stourport). At the next roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A448 Bromsgrove), then take the first turning on right (Hoo Road). Aggborough is approximately half a mile along on the left hand side.
- From Worcester and South (M5) – Exit M5 at junction 6 (signposted A449) and follow towards Kidderminster (approximately 15 miles). At the first roundabout, take the third exit (signposted A449, Kidderminster & Wolverhampton), then take the first turning on left before railway bridge. Go down Hoo Road, over the railway bridge, and Aggborough Stadium is on the right hand side.
- From South-East (M40 & M42) – Leave M5 at junction 4 (signposted A491 Stourbridge). After approximately 5 miles, turn left onto the A456 and follow towards Kidderminster. At the roundabout on Kidderminster Ring Road, take the first exit (signposted A451 Stourport). At next roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A448 Bromsgrove), then take the first turning on right (Hoo Road). Aggborough Stadium is approximately half a mile along on the left hand side.
Kidderminster Station (0.5 miles from Aggborough Stadium). Walk down Comberton Hill towards the town centre and take the left turning just before Motorway Tyres near the bottom of the hill. Walk up Hoo Road for approximately half a mile to Aggborough Stadium.
Distances from Kidderminster
- Wolverhampton – 17 miles
- Birmingham – 19 miles
- Birmingham International Airport – 29 miles
- Worcester – 16 miles
- Stourbridge – 7 miles
WHERE TO GO:
For the vast majority of matches at Aggborough, away fans will be seated in the East Stand, an all-seated stand that runs the length of the pitch, offering fantastic views of the pitch.
Where a large travelling contingent is expected, away supporters will also then be housed in the South Stand terrace, which is behind the goal to the right hand side of the tunnel as you enter the pitch.
As stated above, away fans will most times be housed in the East Stand seating only. In accordance with league rules this means you’d pay:
- £14 – for adults
- £8 – for Over 60s
- £1 – for anyone under the age of 16.
In the event that away fans are given the choice of either seating or standing, the price for seating increases to £16 and £11 respectively with U16s still at £1
FOOD AND DRINK
There are refreshment facilities within easy reach for away fans at Aggborough wherever they’re housed, so make sure you sample some of the legendary Aggborough Soup or maybe the Cottage Pie. We strongly recommend leaving plenty of room before tucking in!
Programmes at Aggborough are £3 and are packed with details covering both teams plus plenty of other great content.
Car Parking is available at either end of the stadium, at the South Stand Car Park (£5.00 per car, £10.00 per mini bus and £15 per coach), and Stadium Close Car Park (£3 a match day). No other parking around the area of the stadium is permitted.
In compliance with national law, Aggborough Stadium is a fully non-smoking venue within all enclosed and semi-enclosed areas. This includes the use of e-cigarettes.